Happy New Year! Please be patient as we finish rolling out the new brand.
Learn more here
Happy New Year!
You’ve probably noticed things are looking a little different around here as we’re going through a rebrand. As we transform everything over to our extraordinary new look we’re expecting there may be some issues here and there. We’re really sorry for any inconvenience caused and really appreciate your patience and understanding. We’ll be back to normal very soon and if you encounter any issues you need us to fix right away please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get back to all enquiries from the 4th. Thanks so much again for your support!”
FREE Carbon Neutral shipping for all orders over £20 £10 only In veganuary!
Who doesn't love a good curry? Our plant-based Thai Red Tempeh Curry is full of flavour and, thanks to tempeh, packed with protein. What's more, this crowd-pleaser is easy to make so there is no need to be a chef to perfect this dish.
Recipe by Better Nature
2 x 200g of our Organic Tempeh, sliced into thick chunks
1 tablespoon of olive or coconut oil
100g mushrooms, sliced in half
4 fresh red chillies, sliced in half
4 dried bay leaves
100g green beans
100g baby corn
100g fresh spinach
180g vegan Thai Red Curry paste (if you want to make this yourself you can find a recipe here)
2 x 400g cans of coconut milk
400g basmati rice
80g fresh coriander, finely chopped
1. Heat the oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add the tempeh and cook for 5 minutes on either side until browned.
2. Add the mushrooms, chillies and bay leaves and cook for 3 minutes until the mushrooms are soft.
3. Add the green beans, baby corn and fresh spinach and cook for another 3 minutes.
4. Add the curry paste and coconut milk and mix together until they form a smooth consistency.
5. Bring the sauce to the boil and then simmer for 15 minutes until the vegetables are cooked.
6. Cook the rice according to the instructions on the packet.
7. Serve the rice and curry and garnish with fresh coriander.
If you aren't sure how to cook tempeh or are looking for some inspiration, download our free cookbook. You'll discover our favourite naturally delicious recipes, along with some fun tempeh facts and activities.