Happy New Year! Please be patient as we finish rolling out the new brand.
Learn more here
Happy New Year!
You’ve probably noticed things are looking a little different around here as we’re going through a rebrand. As we transform everything over to our extraordinary new look we’re expecting there may be some issues here and there. We’re really sorry for any inconvenience caused and really appreciate your patience and understanding. We’ll be back to normal very soon and if you encounter any issues you need us to fix right away please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get back to all enquiries from the 4th. Thanks so much again for your support!”
FREE Carbon Neutral shipping for all orders over £20 £10 only In veganuary!
Trust us, there is nothing boring or plain about this salad. Made with our naturally delicious BBQ Tempeh Strips this salad will provide you with plenty of protein and flavour. This delightful tempeh salad is definitely a keeper.
Recipe by Better Nature
180g BBQ Tempeh Strips
3 tsp oil of your choice
400g baby potatoes, cut in half
2 tbsp vegan mayonnaise
1 tbsp dairy-free milk
1/3 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1 clove garlic, crushed
½ tablespoon dried parsley
1 tsp of salt and 1tsp of pepper
170g mixed salad leaves
6 plum tomatoes, sliced in two
1/2 avocado, sliced into chunks
200g sweet corn, drained
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Place the potatoes into a baking tray with 1 tbsp oil and 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Place in the oven and bake for 40 minutes until browned.
3. Heat 1tbsp of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add the BBQ Tempeh Strips and cook for 5 minutes, turning frequently, until browned.
4. Add the mayonnaise, milk, vinegar, garlic, parsley and the remaining salt and pepper into a bowl and mix until a smooth ranch dressing is formed.
5. Plate up the mixed leaves, tomatoes, corn and avocado. Top with the roast potatoes and BBQ Strips and drizzle with the ranch dressing.
If you aren't sure how to cook tempeh or are looking for some inspiration, download our free cookbook. You'll discover our favourite naturally delicious recipes, along with some fun tempeh facts and activities.