Happy New Year! Please be patient as we finish rolling out the new brand.
Learn more here
Happy New Year!
You’ve probably noticed things are looking a little different around here as we’re going through a rebrand. As we transform everything over to our extraordinary new look we’re expecting there may be some issues here and there. We’re really sorry for any inconvenience caused and really appreciate your patience and understanding. We’ll be back to normal very soon and if you encounter any issues you need us to fix right away please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get back to all enquiries from the 4th. Thanks so much again for your support!”
FREE Carbon Neutral shipping for all orders over £20 £10 only In veganuary!
Colourful, nutritious, easy to make... Our Summer Tempeh Roast ticks a lot of boxes. Our flavour-packed Roast Tempeh Bites will provide you with plenty of protein, and the veggies add a lot of colour and fibre to the dish.
Recipe by Better Nature
180g Roast Tempeh Bites
3 tbsp oil of your choice
1 red pepper, sliced into chunks
1 yellow pepper, sliced into chunks
1 courgette, sliced into chunks
1 sweet potato, sliced into chunks
1/2 red onion, sliced into chunks
1 tsp of salt
1 tsp of pepper
40g fresh basil
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
30g nutritional yeast
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Place the sweet potato in a baking tray and drizzle with 1 tbsp of oil and 1/2 tsp each of salt and pepper. Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
3. Remove the tray from the oven and add in the yellow pepper, red pepper, courgette and red onion. Drizzle an extra tbsp of oil and place it back in the oven for another 20 minutes until the sweet potato is soft and all the vegetables are slightly browned.
4. Heat the remaining 1tsp of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add the Roast Tempeh Bites and cook for 5 minutes on either side until browned.
5. Blend the basil, olive oil, cashews, nutritional yeast and remaining 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper until they form a smooth pesto.
6. Plate up the veggies and tempeh bites and drizzle with the pesto.
If you aren't sure how to cook tempeh or are looking for some inspiration, download our free cookbook. You'll discover our favourite naturally delicious recipes, along with some fun tempeh facts and activities.